+10 new landscaping
jobs on new homes
How we helped T & T Landscape Inc get new landscaping jobs
Lonzo Hill, the owner at T & T Landscape Inc, which has been operating for 25 years. He sought to build a landscaping business that provided open, honest and valuable services to people in his city in the Langley, BC area. After a few years of growing the business slowly through word of mouth and referral traffic, and paying a lot to AngiesList he was getting frustrated with the lack of organic traffic to the site. Without it, their business model to grow didn’t work. They hired us with one clear goal – find a sustainable way to get new landscaping jobs whether it is landscape design, lawn maintenance + service or tree removal jobs.
One of the easiest ways a landscaping business can be found is through a simple Google search. Without being found, it’s almost impossible to scale the practice with sustainable results.
Having said that, Tim knew that in order to grow, they couldn’t continue to rely on word of mouth or paying AngiesList for recycled leads every single month
He also knew that he didn’t want to spend unaccountable money on radio and TV ads which are difficult to track in an already-saturated market.
Specializing in landscaping, SEO company Syntech Digital uses a customized system and methodology to rank and get landscaping websites on the front page of search rankings.
Syntech Digital and Gary made a promise to Tim to get him ranked for multiple different cities that he services so he can pick and choose and acquire business from the areas he pleases
Syntech Digital implemented a process which over time they have perfected over the last 5 years and customized for the unique challenges of the landscaping industry.
Here is what they did
- Content Audit: While the site already had a lot of good content, it wasn’t performing up to the full potential it could. Our content audit uncovered issues with formatting, targeting, keyword usage and an overall lack of authority meaning Google didn’t trust the site. We put together a plan that would help unfold the fallings and strong points of the site
- Keyword Research: We scanned the top ranking sites that showed up on the first page for a landscaping contractor in Tim’s city Langley and nearby areas. Using our ‘keyword gap analysis’ tool, we identified an additional 500+ in monthly search volume that was hyper relevant to the site’s audience such as tree removals and lawn service in Surrey, Burnaby, Vancouver, White Rock.
- Content Strategy: It’s not as simple as just writing articles around keywords and stuffing them. You need a well thought out strategy to make sure each page is targeted properly, speaking to the right audience and will drive traffic in congruence. We put together a content strategy that outlined all the services Tim offered and spoke to the audience that once the potential patient was on the site, it had a much better chance of being a converting customer.
- Link Outreach: The final piece of the puzzle was getting a steady stream of inbound links from reputable sites. We launched our link building campaign to get links from relevant home improvement and landscaping sites. Since the content we built on the site was improved, getting links was a much easier process through outreach as well.
How we helped Vincenzo Landscaping get new landscaping jobs
Vincenzo Landscaping has been operating in Richmond for the last 45 years as a family business. They have had an influx of landscaping from their word of mouth and referral traffic methods, but wanted to take the next step. They came to us looking to help build authority in search engines to keep pace with their competitors and capture the massive amount of online search traffic surrounding landscaping in Richmond
Vincenzo Landscaping had a problem showing up to the top of page 1 for their city after engaging with many different SEO companies over promising and under delivering as usual. The trust of the site and the content on the site was all over the place making it hard for Google to place the site anywhere relevant to what they wanted to show up for and ultimately going against them.
Specializing in landscaping websites, SEO firm Syntech Digital uses a customized system and methodology to rank and get landscaping websites on the front page of search rankings.
Our initial audit showed the site’s existing content provided weak insight, and had formatting issues. The content needed better guidance and process to fix the errors so we began with the content and making it clear and concise to let Google know exactly what we wanted to show up for.
Gary and Syntech Digital then went in to create a link building plan after assessing the top 3 competitors that were on page 1 and taking all the organic landscaping jobs month after month.
With the plan laid out, implementation was the next step to get the site ranking and out of the confusion for Google.
Syntech Digital implemented a process which over time they have perfected over the last 5 years and customized for the unique challenges of the dental niche.
Here is what they did
- Content Audit: With the site really lacking in good quality content, this was the place to begin.. Our content audit uncovered issues with formatting, targeting, keyword usage and an overall lack of authority meaning Google didn’t trust the site. We put together a plan that would help unfold the fallings and strong points of the site
- Keyword Research: We scanned the top ranking sites that showed up on the first page for a landscaping contractor in Richmond. We compiled a list of services Vincenzo Landscaping wanted to acquire new jobs for, created a plan for targeting each on the right pages.
- Content Strategy: With keywords in hand from our keyword research phase, we were able to create topics into engaging and interesting pieces of content relevant to the site. From there, we worked with industry expert writers to get the content created and published and in front of customers.
- Link Outreach: The final piece of the puzzle was getting a steady stream of inbound links from reputable sites. We launched our link building campaign to get links from relevant home improvement and landscaping related sites. Since the content we built on the site was improved, getting links was a much easier process through outreach as well.
29 New Calls
in 30 Days
How we used SEO to provide tangible value for this landscaping company
Treescapes Landscapes is a giant within the landscaping industry. The company boasts of a total of 30 years’ work experience among its workforce. Treescape Landscape offers its clients unparalleled quality, top of the line artisans and excellent customer service. After enjoying a steady growth for over 10 years through word of mouth and other traditional advertising methods, the company decided to develop a sustainable customer acquisition channel that would user in a new age to the company.
For a team as established as Treescape Landscape, building a funnel that consistently provides their sales team with leads was a huge challenge. With a wide service area, they set out to rank at the top search results within all the communities they serve.
Today, customers find their landscaping business through the internet. Business that do not rank on the first page of the google search stand no chance of converting new users.
Syntech Digital is an SEO company that specializes within the landscape niche. Our approach involves deploying world class SEO practices and methodologies to companies like Treescapes Landscapes, allowing them to rank highly, leading to more clients and revenue.
Our pitch to Treescapes Landscape was to create a robust funnel that would get the company ranked within the multiple cities they serviced in order to give them more leads and business to choose from.
We then begun to implement our techniques in order to make this happen.
Here is what they did
- Keyword Research: This is an important part of our SEO practices. By figuring out the keywords that the customer searches for in order to make a decision, we are able to build content around those words or phrases to allow our content rank highly. For Treescapes Landscapes, we monitored the top sites that showed up when customers searched for those words. By building content around those words, we were able to boost the company’s rank within the relevant markets.
- Content Audit: During an audit of the content utilized by Treescapes Landscapes, we were able to reach a conclusion although they were using a lot of great content, a lot of that content was being underutilized. Our audit showed that issues with targeting, keyword use and an overall lack of authority translated to Google not trusting the site.
- Content strategy: Content isn’t simply stringing random words or keywords together. The best content strategy is writing clearly and concisely to ensure that each page is catalogued properly, contains the right words that speaks to each audience and has enough to target said audience effectively. Our content strategy for Treescape Landscape was to build upon all that made them so popular with its users in the first place. This gave the company an excellent chance of converting once a customer got to their site.
- Link Outreach: To wrap it all up, we worked our magic to ensure Treescape Landscape was getting a consistent number of inbound links from sites. Through our link building campaign, we were able to get links from relevant sites operating within the company’s vertical. Because there was improved content already operational on the site, getting the links through outreach was a relatively easy process
+19 Tree Service
Jobs in 30 Days
How world class SEO techniques helped this business grow exponentially
As a roofing company that is rapidly expanding, the team at Jack’s Tree Service brought a unique problem to us. They needed to transform their online presence into a sales funnel that consistently generated leads and sales.
Jack’s Tree Service had a problem showing up to the top of page 1 for the Lower Mainland after engaging with many different SEO companies over promising and under delivering as usual. The trust of the site and the content on the site was all over the place making it hard for Google to place the site anywhere relevant to what they wanted to show up for and ultimately going against them.
As a world class SEO agency with a keen focus on the landscape niche, Syntech Digital utilizes a customized system and SEO techniques to rank and place its landscaping clients on the top of search page results.
The team at Jack’s Tree Service required strategy that was able to reflect their growth and expertise in the results. To do this, moved to create region specific content that Jack’s Tree Services could benefit from ensuring they ranked on the top page for their target regions.
Here is what we did
- Content Audit: To begin, we did a content audit of Jack’s Tree Service existing content. Our conclusion was that although the content was solid, it lacked certain elements that was needed to make it convert new customers for the company. It lacked solid formatting, targeting and had an insufficient use of keywords. These combined with a lack of authority meant that Google did not trust the site to provide real value to its users and ranked it accordingly.
- Keyword Research: This is an important part of our SEO practices. By figuring out the keywords that the customer searches for in order to make a decision, we are able to build content around those words or phrases to allow our content rank highly. For Jack’s Tree Service, we monitored the top sites that showed up within the first page when a search for a Landscape contractor in any of the target cities was made.
- Content strategy: The common misconception about written content today is that it only involves words. The best content strategy is thought out well in advance and it usually requires a series of properly placed words across multiple articles before its effect can be felt. Our content strategy for Jack’s Tree Service involved telling their story while targeting the local communities they were serving. This way, a potential user could come across their blog, fall in love with the company and proceed to engage their services.
- Link Outreach: The final piece of the puzzle. In order to ensure that Jack’s tree service was getting a consistent number of inbound links from relevant sites, we took the time to identify the sites that operated in the company’s vertical. Subsequently, we launched a link building campaign that relied upon the new content created for the site which led to more leads for the business.