How we helped Norlang Moving get moving jobs in 4 different cities
One of the easiest ways a moving business can be found is through a simple Google search. Without being found, it’s almost impossible to scale the business with sustainable results.
Having said that, Jim knew that in order to grow, they couldn’t continue to rely on word of mouth or paying AngiesList for random leads every single month
He also knew that he didn’t want to spend unaccountable money on radio and TV ads which are difficult to track in an already-saturated market.
Specializing in moving, SEO firm Syntech Digital uses a customized system and methodology to rank and get moving company websites on the front page of search rankings.
Syntech Digital and Gary made a promise to Jim to get him ranked for multiple different cities that he services so he can pick and choose and acquire business from the areas he pleases
Syntech Digital implemented a process which over time they have perfected over the last 5 years and customized for the unique challenges of the moving industry.
Here is what they did
- Content Audit: While the site already had a lot of good content, it wasn’t performing up to the full potential it could. Our content audit uncovered issues with formatting, targeting, keyword usage and an overall lack of authority meaning Google didn’t trust the site. We put together a plan that would help unfold the fallings and strong points of the site
- Keyword Research: We scanned the top ranking sites that showed up on the first page for Moving Companies in Jim’s city and nearby areas. Using our ‘keyword gap analysis’ tool, we identified an additional 1.0k in monthly search volume that was hyper relevant to the site’s audience such as moving companies in Aurora, Joliet, Plainfield IL.
- Content Strategy: It’s not as simple as just writing articles around keywords and stuffing them. You need a well thought out strategy to make sure each page is targeted properly, speaking to the right audience and will drive traffic in congruence. We put together a content strategy that outlined all the services Luis offered and spoke to the audience that once the potential patient was on the site, it had a much better chance of being a converting customer.
- Link Outreach: The final piece of the puzzle was getting a steady stream of inbound links from reputable sites. We launched our link building campaign to get links from relevant home improvement and moving company sites. Since the content we built on the site was improved, getting links was a much easier process through outreach as well.
How our content strategy created fresh business for this growing company
As a company with over 20 years of experience represented in over 7 communities, Tom’s Moving Company is no stranger to developing innovative techniques to meet the needs of its customers. According to the team, they serve their customers with a REST approach. This stands for Reliable, Ethical, Service & Trustworthy, words which they claim describes their approach to the business and how they engage with their customers.
The team at Tom’s Moving Company realized they were growing quickly and they needed to ensure that the new communities they were servicing were aware of their presence. Traditional means of advertising did not cut it anymore for them so they reached out to us.
The problem with a fast-growing team like Tom’s Moving Company is that with added growth comes added responsibility. With the added responsibility of serving new markets, Tom’s Moving Company needed to find a cost-effective, scalable and trackable way to reach customers in the new markets they were expanding to. Having tried a mix of traditional and digital marketing techniques in the past, they reached out to us to create a winning formula for them.
Syntech Digital is a world class SEO agency with a particular focus on the moving niche. Our system is built to suit the individual needs of our clients and we employ this system alongside our methodology to get our clients to rank on the front page of search engines.
The team at Tom’s Moving Company needed us to reflect their growth and expertise in our strategy, a task we gladly took on. In order to create content that met every customer at the point of their needs, we divided up the communities Tom’s Moving Company operated in and created specific content for those regions. This allowed us to rank Tom’s Moving Company at the search results for the respective communities.
Here is what they did
- Content Audit: By doing a thorough audit of the content used in the past by Tom’s Moving Company, we reached the conclusion that although the content was solid, it lacked certain elements needed to make it convert new customers for the company. It lacked solid formatting, targeting and had an insufficient use of keywords. These combined with a lack of authority meant that Google did not trust the site which would adversely affect its ranking.
- Keyword Research: This is an important part of our SEO practices. By figuring out the keywords that the customer searches for in order to make a decision, we are able to build content around those words or phrases to allow our content rank highly. For Tom’s Moving Company, we monitored the top sites that showed up within the first page when a search for a moving company in any of the target cities was made.
- Content Strategy: The common misconception about written content today is that it only involves words. The best content strategy is thought out well in advance and it usually requires a series of properly placed words across multiple articles before its effect can be felt. Our content strategy for Tom’s Moving Company involved telling the growth story that Tom’s Moving Company was enjoying. This would allow a potential user to be convinced just by visiting the site.
- Link Outreach: The final piece of the puzzle. In order to ensure that Tom’s Moving Company was getting a consistent number of inbound links from relevant sites, we took the time to identify the sites that operated in the company’s vertical. Subsequently, we launched a link building campaign that relied upon the new content created for the site which led to more leads for the business.
How our location page strategy helped Jimmy’s Movers in Langley
Jimmy’s Moving Company & Storage has been in the Langley area for the last 20 years. The company boasts of a total of 20 years’ work experience among its workforce. Jimmy’s Movers offers its clients unparalleled quality, top of the line artisans and excellent customer service. After enjoying a steady growth for over 20 years through word of mouth and other traditional advertising methods, the company decided to develop a sustainable customer acquisition channel that would use in a new age to the company.
For a team as established as Jimmy’s Movers, building a funnel that consistently provides their sales team with leads was a huge challenge. With a wide service area, they set out to rank at the top search results within all the communities they serve.
Today, customers find their moving & storage business through the internet. Businesses that do not rank on the first page of the google search stand no chance of converting new users.
Syntech Digital is an SEO company that specializes within the moving company niche. Our approach involves deploying world class SEO practices and methodologies to companies like Jimmy’s Movers, allowing them to rank highly, leading to more clients and revenue.
Our pitch to Jimmy’s Movers was to create a robust funnel that would get the company ranked within the multiple cities they serviced in order to give them more leads and business to choose from.
We then began to implement our techniques in order to make this happen.
Here is what they did
- Keyword Research: This is an important part of our SEO practices. By figuring out the keywords that the customer searches for in order to make a decision, we are able to build content around those words or phrases to allow our content rank highly. For Jimmy’s Movers, we monitored the top sites that showed up when customers searched for those words. By building content around those words, we were able to boost the company’s rank within the relevant markets.
- Content Audit: During an audit of the content utilized by Jimmy’s Movers, we were able to reach a conclusion although they were using a lot of great content, a lot of that content was being underutilized. Our audit showed that issues with targeting, keyword use and an overall lack of authority translated to Google not trusting the site.
- Content strategy: Content isn’t simply stringing random words or keywords together. The best content strategy is writing clearly and concisely to ensure that each page is catalogued properly, contains the right words that speaks to each audience and has enough to target said audience effectively. Our content strategy for Jimmy’s Movers was to build upon all that made them so popular with its users in the first place. This gave the company an excellent chance of converting once a customer got to their site.
- Link Outreach: To wrap it all up, we worked our magic to ensure Jimmy’s Movers was getting a consistent number of inbound links from sites. Through our link building campaign, we were able to get links from relevant sites operating within the company’s vertical. Because there was improved content already operational on the site, getting the links through outreach was a relatively easy process